Thursday, July 16

Long-awaited update...

Dear Blog-friends,

I know I haven't been on here in a while. Seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth; I suddenly went from writing constantly to nothing for almost a year. Well, I can't say that I've been really busy, since I haven't been on any missions trips in that time either; however, I have been traveling around the US more with/visiting my friends & family (see the photo albums to the right). But mostly I've been expressing myself --as I always do-- in writing; the difference being that it's either more personal and therefore tucked away in the journal by my Bible or it's been in the book/s I started several years ago and have been too busy to work on since moving here and traveling abroad so much.

I'm sorry I haven't written much here lately -- I'll try and remedy that; no promises though -- but if you have an account on facebook, look me up there (it's easier to get on there for a second to post a simple one-liner update every few days then to get on here and write some lengthy piece that'll break up whatever train of thought I might have going for the other writing/s).

Christ's blessings to y'all,
<>< HJ

PS. I almost forgot what kept my attention for a couple months: I finished my Philippines scrapbook...now I just need to compile the photos from the last two Africa trips and the Honduras trip to put in two more scrapbooks...

0 comments: