Thursday, October 22

Blurb

This is just a quick blurb to inform everyone the following:

First, our women's conference went off quit well, or so I've been told!...Also, I'm not sure I said everything I wanted to say, or as well as I wanted to say it, but I did pretty well Saturday morning...as did my partner, Emily!

Secondly, for those who are not aware, I'm leaving next Wednesday for the Philippines. I'll be gone three weeks, and this time it is not a medical missions team, but simply and ministerial one (or whatever ya want to call holding a bunch of conferences and ministering to the people in prayer and such like?). The team, to my knowledge, consists of seven people, all of whom have been to the Philippines before, but one of whom has never traveled with us and only knows Debby and that's more through his parents (he was an MK to the Philippines back several years ago; we're all looking forward to getting to know him, too!)...At any rate, you may keep us all in your prayers as we, once again, venture forth with the gospel...and endure long 16+ hr flights!

Blessings,
<>< HJ


PS. For those who didn't know, our foreign-exchange-type (we didn't exchange her with anyone, LOL) student, Dorcas, just had her first birthday in the USA. She turned 16! Her pictures are in an album labeled accordingly to the right.

0 comments: