Friday, May 9

Healing Ministry

I don't know if I dare post this, as it seems a bit bold, but I just "came to" (as it were) from what I believe is a vision. It started as more of a thought, or an imagination, but I know in the end it was so much more, so much more God controlled as when I "woke" from it, time had flown here in my bedroom and I had missed the sun rising and the day starting. Yet I feel it is worth saying, because of the pivotal role children will play in this move of God.....It started with the memories of all the prophecies I've received, and my desperate prayers, concerning my operating in a healing ministry. Of my thoughts on my trip to Honduras (Woo, who!) and many other future trips I know the Lord has worked out for my future. And both other prophecies and my own visions, of standing in front of throngs of people...and this is how it played out:

It was a church, appearing very much as the second one we had our Women's Conference in while in Benin this February. Cement walls, simple platform, skinny building yet crowded out with people. And more people outside...It was not as crowded as perhaps some of the prophecies have been, nor was it anywhere as near as large as what people have seen me in, but I sensed it was closer to the beginning of the Lord being gloried through His healing hands on mine.

I stood up and preached, I think--I definitely spoke for quite a while if I was not meant to preach. Oddly, now I do not remember what I said. What stands out was what happened next.

I had all the sick children, those who
wanted to come up for prayer and healing, to come up. And one by one I prayed over them...Then I did something that had never occurred to me before (it was as though I had done this in a few churches before?) and then asked those children who had been prayed for and where willing to go out and lay hands on the adults who were seeking healing from various ailments. I asked the adults to sit, and raise their hands, keeping them up till after they had been prayed for, and then I wondered the isles and prayed while the children spread out and watched the healing fire which had so shortly before been imparted to them, be spread to their parents and other adults!

I'm not a big kid-person. Kid's are alright, but better off playing with the people who prefer to play with them; the more energetic, fun loving, adults or baby-sitters out there, then with me. Yet every now-and-then, I get in a weird mood and suddenly notice a child or two around me. Once in the Philippines I noticed three young girls, about three years old, and ended up dancing and staying with them throughout the entire service. Why? Because I suddenly felt drawn to them and oddly felt as though I was looking at the next generation of people like myself (I had been drawn to Christ and had accepted Him as my Savior at age three), and I could no sooner reject the calling of God on their lives then I could enjoy adults who rejected it on my life while I was young!

And then I had this vision. And during it, as I was about to call all those who desired healing to come up and be prayed for, I suddenly felt that same odd feeling and instead asked the children who desired healing to come forth. I asked the parent's not to push their children up, but if their children wanted to come up, then I encouraged them too. And then I encouraged the children to operate in the healing, believing that as I had prayed for them I had imparted healing to them which is never something to be kept inside but to be shared! (as is everything else in the Kingdom!). I'm sure there were adults having issues that I, who they had asked to show up, had not laid hands on them. But I have never liked a name being attached to a healing, at least any other name but Christ's! So, in this way, I stretched their faith in healing being from God, regardless of who operated in it, and also in that God has and continues to call children to His kingdom!

We are to be as children! Simple faith, such a simple act! We make it so complicated, especially in the US, and especially us analytical thinkers! How I over analyze everything! Trying to figure out when, where, how...Yet true understanding, true peace, comes from a lack of understanding. An innocence to the situation, allowing Christ to truly govern in it all, and thereby bring true glory to Himself! A "peace that passes understanding", requires a lack of understanding. Some lack to the "grasping the concept" idea!

Are you alright with having your mind being blown away?
If not, then I pray your innocence will be restored! And His peace will govern your life as He takes the reins and you, well, you just enjoy the ride of your life! For was it not, when we were not fully trained in how to handle the reigns, that we enjoyed God and His goodness better? So let's give those reigns back! And lets see His children be restored to their rightful place in the Kingdom (and that includes us adults who are having our childhood restored in the Kingdom!). May we all have child-like faith, no matter our earthly age!


I hope this wasn't too blunt...but I thought I would share it!
Christ's love to y'all!
<>< Hannah Joy

0 comments: