Wednesday, September 24

The Day Ahead...

Well, today is my "Golden Birthday" (I'm turning 24 today, which is the 24th) and among many wonderful gifts, one of my friends is paying my registration so I can go to the conference with them in Toronto, ON, Canada! Its at the Airport Church up there, which oddly enough, I have never been to. I'm excited because I've always wanted to see Heidi Baker and she's one of the speakers!

The day is gonna go as follows (now that I'm all packed): at 3:30pm we are going to my cousins parent's house and having diner and hanging out because our pastor from the Philippines is here and we want to eat and commune with him every chance we have. Then at 6pm when we have our usual Wednesday night church meeting, we will go there and I will meet up with Emily & Michelle and a friend of the Ingole family. We will stay and listen to as much of Pastor Jun's preaching as possible, and then start our way up to Canada...There tonight Cathy Hoffman will being picking up her son, Tim Wright, and a friend of his at the airport. And tonight the FOF's (friends of Four) will be back together again and get to enjoy the conference together and with other friends and family also meeting us there!

Sadly, Sunday we will all be parting ways again and heading to our separate homes. Until then, I not only expect to meet God in a new and awesome way through the conference, But I also anticipate great fun and interaction with my friends!

Praise God for His many blessings!
<>< HJ

0 comments: