Monday, September 15

The Weekend...

Well our conference went great! Tina was an awesome speaker (as I knew, but others hadn't yet) especially for the subject of Praise and Worship. I had a wonderful time with my friends Christine and Emily (who had to leave Saturday to preach somewhere else Sunday, which I heard went awesome and was along the same theme, too!). Christine got to stay till a few hours ago because she doesn't have to work till later today; but while she was here it was decided, she is now joining us to go to the Philippines! Hoorah! I was also blessed to receive a couple hundred for my trip from a friend, as well as have next years conference handed off to me (the subject is going to be on friendship and titled Forever Friends, so please come and bring your friend/s!)...

Oh, and as an added bonus, for my birthday a friend is paying for my expenses to attend the conference in Toronto on my birthday. I really wanted to go, since I've never been and Heidi Baker is a speaker I've wanted to see since I first heard her of her a few months ago, but with trying to pay for the Philippines trip I couldn't do both. So I'm very happy about getting to do both! (Of course, I'm trusting God for the provision to still go to the Philippines; but I'm certain, when God calls, He provides. He has every time before, so He will again!)...

That's all for now, I believe...I pray blessings to y'all...

<>< HJ

0 comments: