Wednesday, August 5

For the record...

I'm not my sisters...interesting thought, eh?

Seriously, though, I have a hard time figuring out what to write lately. I know I don't write on here as much as I used to. I haven't written much in more journal, either. I think that's the main problem, when I ran out of things to say here, sometimes I copied stuff from my journal and all those random thoughts, but since all the writing my journal has received in the past few months had been four pages of private prayers and such, there isn't much for the copying either. Oi!

I've tried to figure out where my sisters get their inspiration and how it seems to always flow. Sometimes it seems they are just writing a momentary and fleeting thought, other times it's one of those weird things that I wouldn't think to write about -- like a blister on the toe -- that add a touch of "I'm here...taste my life with me" flair. Maybe I just need to get more weird and random, eh?

Well, regardless, on the bright side. I'm headed to Virginia Beach with Deb, Fred, and Weesy in a couple days so maybe -- if I remember -- I'll get some pictures and have something to write about soon...But mostly, I'm looking forward to the warmth & sun we've been missing here lately. Take a good Ted Dekker book and my laptop and maybe get some writing in if not reading (why has it been so hard for me to dive into a good book lately, anyway? I used to eat them for dinner! After all, they are my inspiration and without a bit of that I'm lacking in writing-my-book-ability too! Oi! what a mess I'm in!)

Ok, enough for now...write again soon...perhaps when I get back from the fun in VA!

0 comments: