Tuesday, September 7

random bloggings of an attemptedly worshipful saint

I'm a perfectionist. Yeah, I know, I can hear about half of my audience guffawing at the thought; snorting "no, really?!" So I had decided to get back to blogging and haven't been able to come with much to say...for only about a year now! I must be in one of those non-creative funks. So this month I thought maybe I'd try re-designing my blog, for inspirational purposes. Alas, titles aren't coming either! I want a new picture and an awesome catchy title. Inspiration has not been null, yet, none of them have been "ah huh!" moments either! So while this perfectionist has been trying to think of something perfect to write, or some perfect inspiration, nothing has come. Basically, I could be "dry" for a while, while this perfectionist tries to turn a fantasy into a reality perfect life! LOL, not really! But at least a perfect blog?!

(This blog should sit down and look at my journal! He ain't got nutin' on it! I've had the same 50-page-max journal for the last two years! And since inspirations usually comes from that, this blog should not be complaining as he's got more, lately!)

Anyway, so I've been trying to come up with creative ideas and all I've got so far is just ideas. So, instead of letting my taxed brain work any harder on it while the rest of it is working on other things (like figuring out what's up with our annual women's conference this year?!) I figured I'd dump the idea on y'all, possibly (and hopefully) more creative selves! Here's what I've got so far (besides the WAY to long title of this post?! That was meant as a joke-title, in case anyone was wondering!):

KEY WORDS (as in words that inspire ideas, somehow):
Vision,
missions,
adventure,
inheritance,
river,
faith,
yield,
heartbeat,
worship,
heart,
hope.

IDEAS (random thoughts; some VERY lame!):

Inheritance river (inspired by a favorite movie "The Inheritance Letter")
Where the river flows
Where the river leads
Where the Way leads
River Worship
Living worship: the heart-dance
Heart of hope
Healing hope
Inheriting hope
(a few lame acronyms I'm not even going to copy!)
Worship where the Savior sends
Worshipful Ways
Worshipful Windings (like a path winds)...
...by a Saved Saint
...of a Redeemed Revivalist
...of a Soul Searching Saint

REMEMBER, I said some of them were lame...let your creative juices flow and let me know what you come up with! Also, just so you know, whatever I do with the header/picture, I'm stilling going to have the same verse on it, so get creative with that verse, if you want! Thanks!

0 comments: