Friday, September 17

The Card

The card didn't make it. By the time I carried the gift and card upstairs to my bedroom and tucked in for the night, I couldn't stand it. So I opened the card. Otherwise, I'm still just struggling to read through the lime-green wrapping paper to figure out what the gift is. Feels like books, cute little hardback books. But I haven't made anything more discernible out then that. Oi! Hopefully now that it has a special spot on my desk, I won't be "bothered" by it for now...

In other news, I got back from a Beth Moore bible study this morning only to find out there's a Beth Moore simulcast tomorrow, that I'd like to go to, but it means my list of things to do this weekend now need to get done TODAY!
1) Lets see, make & print & label postcards to let everyone know of the change to our annual Salamanca Women's Conference (It's only a one day event now, do to schedule conflicts as well as the lack--as in NO--of help in the kitchen, and other such various reasons that have suddenly arisen this month!) to go in the mail by Monday.
2) Add more pictures to Debby's Jewelry site.
3) On a personal note, I have to re-organize a few scrapbook items. The file-folder I was keeping my punch-out & non-sticker items in explodes when opened so I got a bigger file-folder to transfer them all to.
4) Lastly, get the Birthday & Christmas bin from the attic and go through, organize, and hopefully start wrapping gifts as I believe I've got at least 5 people done for the birthday/holiday season already, but I need to double check (maybe I've got even more?!)

Lets see how much I get done today, eh?
I hope your day is better!

Christ's blessings to y'all,
<>< HJ

0 comments: