Friday, September 17

PACKAGES!

So, my Dad decided to stop by quick and drop off my birthday present in case we can't get together between now and my birthday. Soooo, according to his orders, now I'm staring at ANOTHER present that has to wait till my birthday. Will the torture never end?!
But to get even with at least one of my sisters, I've taken a picture of the gift Dad is sending her (it will be sent jointly with my gift to her, once I get it wrapped; yes, she's one of the 5 people who I think I'm done birthday/Christmas shopping for) and I've posted below so she can be staring at in pure curiosity EVEN BEFORE it gets to her place to privately torture her until her birthday. Muahahahahahah! LOL!
On another note, for those who want a play-by-play on the other things mentioned in my last post, I'm sitting here sipping on one of my favorite late-night "meals", looking at the postcards still sitting on my computer, at this point, done, just not printed and labeled yet. And my mouse/touch pad is being random, annoying, and sometimes clicking at it's pleasure! Thankfully, though, the pictures have been uploaded to Deb's site; at least one thing is off my list!

0 comments: