Wednesday, September 22

Oh no! MORE!

Yes, more packages. The taunting will never end!

Monday a gift from Becky came, and with it came the realization that maybe I could open the earlier present from Alissa, since it had been Becky that e-mailed that I should wait. But why open it now? I'm so close, I might as well wait on both gifts!

Then Tuesday, Marie-Louise decided to bring a bright shiny blue bag to waive in front of my face. She let me know it was for my birthday and had to wait till then, and then she added it to the growing pile in the corner in the living room.
Well, if I didn't have to preach tonight, and be so caught up in trying to not think about it too much so I won't be too nervous, maybe I'd think of something more to write. But instead I've got to think of something besides preaching; while coming up with something to preach! LOL!

0 comments: