Wednesday, September 22

JOIN IN: Alissa's birthday game

When we were younger and all lived together, my sisters and I used to have fun with the presents we wrapped for each other's birthdays. We'd stuff them with crumpled tissues, or add cardboard to make them an odd shape, and then make them guess what it was. Or we would over-use the tape and see how long it took for them to get into it. So, since I can't see my sister's reactions, or how hard it might be to get into a gift, or whatever, I've decided to invent a new game. We'll see how well it goes, but it'll work long distance! Plus, anyone who wants to can join in by posting comments/guesses! After the birthday, I'll then post a full picture of the object with the part circled, too, so you'll know how on or off your guesses are!

So, for Alissa's birthday: each picture below is close-up/odd-angles/etc of completely different items from the other pictures (except the last picture, which is of two items side-by-side)

GUESS WHAT THESE 21 ITEMS ARE and/or FROM:
(Sadly, my camera doesn't get up as close as I would like for this, so it was a combo of super-macro and cropping; hopefully everything will come out clear enough & large enough, yet not to obvious what the items are, at the same time. I guess we're about to find out how good a photographer/cropper I am, eh?)
Also, as it would happen, there are two items that are too small to figure out how to get extra-super-close-up and hide what they are, so I'll post them here as best I can (though I think they are really obvious); take a guess!
Alissa, I really hope you'll take a wild guess now before your birthday, but I'm really looking forward to when you unwrap the gifts and then have fun sitting at a computer trying to see what lines up from your gifts. I hope you have a wonderful time doing it! And don't forget, you have to tell me about it! Half the fun will be retelling it! And don't worry, you don't have to try and match it up on your own; you can get Mom or our cousins or anyone else in the fun too! Love ya! And hope ya have a wonderful birthday! 12 days and counting!

Everyone else, it might be a bit trickier for y'all, simply because y'all don't know what Alissa even put on her birthday/Christmas list or what I might have randomly picked up for her just under the knowledge of what she would like. But don't let that hinder you! Have fun with it, anyway! Take a wild guess, if all else fails!

0 comments: